Information session with guided tour of the Bundesrat building
- Guided tour of the building including the plenary chamber
- Lecture explaining the role, working methods and composition of the Bundesrat
- Discussion as appropriate
Length of visit: c. 60 minutes.
On request, visits in this format can also be organised in English, French, Polish, Russian, Italian and Danish.
Monday to Friday
At 8.30 a.m., 9.45 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 1.45 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m.
No information visits are organised on the following dates:
- during plenary sessions
- on national public holidays,
- from 19th December 2016 to 8th January 2017,
- from 14th to 17th March 2017,
- from 21th to 23th March 2017,
- from 31th July to 27th August 2017,
- from 7th to 10th November 2017,
- from 13th to 15th November 2017,
- vrom 28th November to 1th December 2017
- from 25th December 2017 to 5th January 2018.
Number of participants
Groups should comprise at least 10 and at most 50 participants.
Book a visit
A date and time must be arranged with the Bundesrat Visitor Service well in advance of the planned visit. Please use the online form to book a visit.