Information session with guided tour of the Bundesrat building
- Guided tour of the building including the plenary chamber
- Lecture explaining the role, working methods and composition of the Bundesrat
- Discussion as appropriate
Length of visit: c. 60 minutes.
On request, visits in this format can also be organised in English, French, Polish, Russian, Italian and Danish.
Monday to Friday
At 8.30 a.m., 9.45 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 1.45 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 3.45 p.m.
No information visits are organised on the following dates:
- during plenary sessions
- on national public holidays,
- from 13th to 14th November 2018,
- from 19th December 2018 to 6th January 2019,
- from 29th July to 23th August 2019,
- at the 4th October,
- from 18th to 22th November and
- from 23th December 2019 to 5th January 2020.
Number of participants
Groups should comprise at least 10 and at most 50 participants.
Book a visit
A date and time must be arranged with the Bundesrat Visitor Service well in advance of the planned visit. Please use the online form to book a visit.